Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Altered Art-- altered wine bottle

Hey All
This is my Altered wine bottle project. I have used lots of techniques on it.
I decoupaged the bottle with printed paper, then gave crackle effect below the torn paper.
Also used Burlap stencil to give texture. Have used threads and cheese cloth to add more texture. 
I didnt use the crackle paint but first time used a technique to have crackle effect from glue and paint. ( found on Pinterest.)  
entering the project in mixedmediamc .






Hope you will like it. Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

Donna B. said...

Wow, that a fun altered wine bottle. A lovely work of art. Thanks so much for joining us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

Unknown said...

This an amazing altered bottle! I love the background paper - at first I almost thought it looked like birch wood - then I realized it was text! Love it! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Rachel said...

really beautiful alteration! i've never altered a bottle before, but you're making me want to! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com