Tuesday, August 19, 2014

city people


Good afternoon. 
I have been working on my dream project since yesterday.My layout is inspired by work of pop artist James Rizzi. http://www.james-rizzi.com/en/. He has done wonders with 3d drawings. I was introduced to his works by a fellow volunteer in my daughters school, almost 2 yrs back. Since then I wanted to make a layout based n his works. I have tried to incorporate various elements of his work especially birds. So here it is. Hope you will like it.
Recently in Amazon .com picnic. we all got our caricature done.So i took the photographs of the sketches and then fuzzy cut the photos. I used them for the heads and my daughter drew the body for the heads.
I entered this layout for csi-135 challenge.



This is my rough drawing for my layout.
All buildings are on foam sticks to give it litle 3d effect.



This project took almost 6 hrs to finish, as cutting all windows and pasting them was a big task.

Hope you will like it.
Thanks for visiting. do leave your comments. They are highly appreciated.

No comments: